Hi, I'm Elsh, and I'm looking for more friends. Here's a little bio about
- I'm a 31 year old woman.
- I'm pansexual.
- I'm married to a man.
- I'm dating a woman.
- I'm Californian, but I've been living in New England since 2000.
- I am a mother to 4 cats.
- I sponsor 5 girls through Children International.
- I'm open-minded.
- I have a history of clinical depression and mental illness. These things are pretty well controlled now, but I may have issues from time to time that I might post about (such as anxieties that most people don't have, etc.)
- I try to keep positive, as much as I can, but I'm also very real.
- I'm really, really shy, but quite silly and very kind if you get to know me (well I try to be kind all of the time really).
- I follow friends' journals as much as I can, and enjoy exchanging comments (and adding people who also enjoy exchanging comments).
- I am a loyal friend, hoping to form one or two close friendships.
- I don't have a lot of hobbies or interests (have not figured out what I now enjoy since I have recovered from my depression), but I do enjoy board games, a couple of TV shows and chatting with people when I'm not too scared to do so... also sometimes knitting, studying languages, video games, and more. See my interests list on my profile page if you want to see a more complete list.
- As I mentioned, I do enjoy chatting with friends. It may take me a while to get comfortable enough with you to IM with you, but I would really like to make friends who are interested in IMing at some point. I get lonely a lot, and having a few friends I can chat with really helps.
What my friends say about me is here
- My journal has been friends-only for ages now, so any posts that are public probably aren't a good overall representation of me now, unless they are the 'about me' ones. (And once we add one another, check out my 'about me' tag again, because there are informational posts that are friends only).
- Please don't just add me. Please be polite and comment asking if it's okay to add me, and tell me a little bit about yourself.
Cross posted: addme25_and_up